Structural Engineering, RC Structures
Repair and Strengthening of RC Members with FRP Sheets
Analysis and Design of Cable Supported Bridges
Development of Automatic Design Program for Civil Structures
Ph.D., Seoul National University, Korea, 1985
1. Park, J.-J., Cheung, J.-H., and Shin, S.-B., "Experimental Study on Strengthening Transverse Joints between Precast Concrete Slabs," KCI Concrete Journal, Vol. 12 No. 2, pp. 45-54, 2000.
2. Park, J.-J., and Cheung, J.-H., "Prestressing the Precast Concrete Slabs with External Cables," KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol.4, No.1, pp.11-18, 2000.
3. Park, J.-J., Cho, H.-Y., and Cheung, J.-H., "Effects of the Vertical Loading on the Bridge Structure Converted into Continuous Spans through the "No-Joint" Method," KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol.2, No.4, pp. 387-395, 1998.
4. Cho, H.-Y., Cheung, J.-H., and Kim, S.-C., "The Study on the Contact Area of the Circular Plate Resting on Compression Only Elastic Half-Space under Axisymmetric Loading," EASEC-6, Vol. 1, Taiwan, 1998.
5. Lee, B. K., Park, M. H., Kwon, Y. B., and Cheung, J. H., "Free Vibrations and Buckling Loads of Linearly Tapered Columns," Fifth International Conference on Structural Failure, Durability and Retrofitting, ICSF-97, pp. 113-120, 1997.
Professor, Pusan National University (1997-present)
Associate Professor, Pusan National University (1992-1997)
Visiting Scholar, University of lllinois at Urbana-Champaign, U.S.A. (1991-1992)
Assistant Professor, Pusan National University (1988-1992)
Professional Societies & Activities
Member, IABSE, KSCE, KCI
Honors and Awards
International Joint Research & Activities